PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Wix to power our online store--you can read more about how Wix uses your Personal Information here: https://www.wix.com/about/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We strive to process orders as quickly as possible, at the same time we have put in place current safeguards in place to protect the health and safety that can affect shipping times.
Your orders will be shipped from China by Fedex/DHL. Orders placed Monday through Friday will go out the same day if the order is placed before 11:30 PM (UTC/GMT +8.00).
Any orders placed after 11:30 PM (UTC/GMT +8.00). will not be shipped out until the next business day. Orders placed over the weekend will be shipped out the next business day. Fedex/DHL has been experiencing service impacts which can cause delays in shipping time. We will not be responsible for reimbursing shipping cost due to Fedex delays.
During periods of high volume (sales and major promotions) it will take longer to process and fulfill. We ask for your understanding and patience while we do our best to process and fulfill orders as quickly possible.
Shipping to PO Boxes:
Please note that Fedex/DHL DOES NOT SHIP to PO Boxes. If your order is submitted with a PO Box in the Shipping section, we will contact you to choose an alternate address and, if required, submit your order to payment review.
Transit Times (via Fedex/DHL):
USA, Canada: 2-3 Business Days
Western Euro, Australia: 3-4 Business Days
Eastern Euro: 4-5 Business Days
Africa, South America: 5-7 Business Days
Returns and Exchanges
We are pleased to accommodate returns and exchanges within 14 days of delivery on all hair extensions that have not been opened, worn, nor tampered with in anyway. If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your Mona Hair purchase, and you would like to return/exchange we will be more than willing to either process as via store credit or exchange within 14 days of delivery. You must provide picture proof of unused items before starting return.
EXCHANGES ARE EASY
Need a different length or texture? Our exchange process will be quicker and easier. Ship back your most recent order from MONA HAIR, let us know what you'd like in exchange and we’ll get you set up with a new order.
If you are returning/exchanging your order, you will be responsible for your own return shipping costs. The shipping label amount will be either deducted from your total refund or we will invoice you the shipping cost if your balance exceeds the exchange item cost.. If you are using your own shipping label, we recommend that you send your package with tracking included as we cannot take responsibility for lost returns.
Store Credits and Exchanges are ONLY for MONA HAIR products that have NOT been worn, unwrapped, nor tampered with in anyway! The products must be returned within thirty (14) days of the date that you received your order.
OUR RETURN/EXCHANGE PROCESS
- MONA HAIR online returns portal can only be used to return items purchased online at www.monahair.com.
- You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return your item(s). Must provide tracking number for all unused return items.
- Items must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, accessories) with tags attached.
- Sample items, Discounted, & Sale Items are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Sezzle purchases/layaway items are not eligible for returns.
- MONA HAIR is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Eligibility for Return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging. Items must have been paid in full on the date of purchase to be eligible for a return. Must be within 14 days of delivery. Store credit cannot be converted into cash.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase